At My Plan Store, we value the customer. We understand that building a new home is an extremely expensive venture and is without a doubt one of if not the biggest financial decision of your life. We are honored that you would choose one of our designs to be a part of your life and because of that, we feel no need to charge the outrageous prices that you will find on other houseplan websites. We are so confident in our pricing that we GUARANTEE it.
If you find a similar stock plan home on another website, and their final total is cheaper than My Plan Store, we will not only match it……we’ll BEAT IT BY 10%.
Our stock plan pricing, listed below, is broken down by the square foot grouping and is based upon one (1) set of drawings. Additional sets are available per the pricing below. Note that if you only order one set, that set will typically be stamped as “not for construction”, because by law it is illegal to copy blueprints.
Up to 1600 Sq Ft – $300.00. Additional Sets $20.00 per set. Mirror Reverse Plan: $50.00
1601-2400 Sq Ft – $425.00. Additional Sets $20.00 per set. Mirror Reverse Plan: $50.00
2401-3200 Sq Ft – $550.00. Additional Sets $25.00 per set. Mirror Reverse Plan: $50.00
3201 and UP Sq Ft – contact us for pricing/ above a certain sq ft, we believe you will need to see more of the detail of the home before purchasing the plans. Please email us at email@example.com so that we can better help you.
The Stock Plan PDF Option is your best value and provides you with electronic versions of your plan that you can print at anytime. Need more sets? Simply take your electronic file to your local print shop and get all the sets you need. This way you can print any size and any number of sets that you want.
Up to 1600 Sq Ft: $350.00
1601 to 2400 Sq Ft: $450.00
2401-3200 Sq Ft: $600.00
3201 and UP Sq Ft: Email us for Pricing information
Modifications: Like a plan you see here but wish the bathroom was turned different? Wish the bedrooms were a little bigger/smaller or want to add another garage? Or do you want to go radical and even add a second story? At My Plan Store, we specialize in customizing the house to fit the customers needs. If you find something here that you want to use as a starting point, just give us a call today and a member of our experienced design team will meet with you to modify the plan to your specifications. All plan modifications are done based at $40.00 per hour and after you tell us the extent of the changes you need, we can give you a formal quote on the time it will take to make those changes.
All plans through My Plan Store are available for purchase as either a .dwg or .dxf file. Please contact us for pricing.
All plan options from My Plan Store will come to you with the titleblock customized to your name and builders name (if provided to us at the time of the order).
At this time we regret to inform you that My Plan Store is only able to ship within the continental United States. If you have an order for Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or even Internationally please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Ground Shipping: FREE on all orders over $300.00
Second Day: $40.00
If you would like your order sent Signature Required (applicable for 2nd Day and Overnight Delivery Only) an additional charge of $5 will be added. Request must be made at time of order.
- All orders will be shipped the next business day. Holidays may be consider an exception.
- Special Note: Carrier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Must be a Physical Street Address.
- Delivery guaranteed for business days only (Monday through Friday). Weekends not included as delivery days.
- Plans are shipped stock with standard, imperial measurements, not metric. If plans need to be converted to metric, please call us before ordering. An additional charge to convert may apply depending on complexity of request.
- Attention: CA, SC, OR, NV AND WA residents: Our house plans do not meet Earthquake/Wind code requirements.
- Energy Analysis is not included with any of our plans.
- Attention GA, FL, SC and NC Coastal Residents: Our plans do not meet local Hurricane/Wind codes. Please call your local building department before placing order to verify if plans must be engineered.
- Attention AL, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, ID, LA, KY, MD, MA, MN, NV, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, UT and VA residents: Plans may have to be modified to meet your local building codes. Please verify with your local building department before placing your order.